Mr. El Abhar is the managing partner of Bayt El Khebra for Tax Consultancy and serves as an engagement Tax Partner for major clients including some of Egypt`s largest manufacturing, commercial and tourism companies and several leading banks. As the Tax Division Head, Mr. El Abhar ultimate oversight in directing the tax services provided to clients.
Mr. El Abhar brings to each engagement more than thirty years sound experience in strategic planning and wealth of knowledge of Egyptian tax law and system, investment and sales tax laws. Mr. El Abhar has built an impressive tax career record, starting his professional career starting with Arthur Andersen from 1984 – 1992 as a Senior Tax Manager, 1992 – 2000 a Tax Partner Deloitte & Touche and for the period 2000-2003 a Tax Partner and a Head of Tax Division – Mostafa Shawki & Co.
In addition, Mr. El Abhar has supervised several assignments for the evaluation of the performance of national and multi-national companies including the tax planning strategies, taxation treatments according to the provisions of the double taxation treaties and merger and acquisition.
Mr. El Abhar has attended several accounting, auditing, business administration, computer training courses and seminars in Egypt, Europe and the United States, Also Mr. El Abhar has developed and instructed many tax courses both in house and for clients.
Mr. El Abhar is a member of number of professional Association
- Fellow of the Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors.
- Fellow of the International Taxation – Netherlands.
- Fellow of the Society of Public Finance and Taxation.
- Fellow of the Egyptian tax Society.
- Fellow of the Arabian tax Society.
- Member of the Arab Union of experts of Chartered Accountants.
- Advisor to the Board of Directors of Public Finance and Tax.
- An authorized chartered accountant from the Central Bank of Egypt registration no. 102.
- An authorized chartered accountant from the Central Accounting Organization registration no. 677.
- An authorized chartered accountant from the Financial Control Authority registration no. 242.
- An authorized international Arbitrate from Canal Arbitration Center.